Our client is currently seeking a Cost Accountant who will be responsible for supporting management with reports and analysis. This is a part-time position.
- Manage the processing and reconciliation of consignment inventory payables.
- Maintain adequate fixed asset records.
- Maintain variable cost files and price/volume variance analyses.
- Participate in procedures with physical and perpetual inventory and fixed assets.
- Develop annual budgets and quarterly forecasts.
- Assist with manufacturing cost/pricing development.
- Prepare, analyze and report monthly financial information.
- A degree in Economics/Accounting is required.
- 5 Years of related experience with an emphasis on cost/ controlling principles and accounting systems.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, etc.) is required.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Walrath Recruiting, Inc. specializes in executive search, direct-hire, and long-term contract placement services in the Accounting/Finance, Advertising & Marketing, Engineering and Manufacturing, IT/Technology, Medical, Legal, and Sales industries. With locations in Albany and Saratoga, Walrath Recruiting serves a number of organizations in NY State’s Capital Region, and often extends its services throughout the United States, primarily recruiting for mid-to-senior level positions.