MIRACORP Inc., is a veteran, women-owned firm specializing in federal government contract services. One of our competitive advantages is that we provide services to our customers with a standard of excellence that is unmatched. MIRACORP believes our employees are the cornerstone for our success.
We are currently seeking Cost Estimate & Construction Management Service professionals to work at our Federal customer site in Syracuse, New York.
Primary Responsibilities Include:
- Prepare cost estimates for a variety projects with size and complexity ranging from SAT of $250,000.00 and up.
- Develop cost estimates in a CSI Cost Format or ASTM Uniformat, or a customer furnished NCMT format.
- Develop cost estimates at the appropriate level of detail provided in construction documents.
- Develop cost estimates for Lease Projects.
- Perform estimate and cost reviews prepared by other consultants.
- Develop conceptual cost estimates.
- Review Leasing Construction Proposals for suitability.
- Evaluate "Scheduled Values" for construction projects.
- Review construction "Bid Results" against Government Cost Estimate.
- Assist in preparing for and conducting negotiations.
- May be asked to provide moderate construction management services.
- Conduct site visits.
- Must be a U.S. citizen.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field.
- A minimum of five (5) years of experience developing detailed construction estimates.
- Experience developing and modifying construction budgets.
- Must have excellent communication skills.
Why Consider This Opportunity:
- Great benefit package with benefits that start on date of hire.
- 401 (k) employer match, with 100% immediate vesting.
- Work environment where you have a lot of independence.
- Ability to work with a purpose and make an impact.
- Work for an employer where core values are not just written on paper but lived.
MIRACORP is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Veterans are encouraged to apply!
U.S. citizenship required.