Organization Vibra + Ernest
New Braunfels Regional Rehabilitation Hospital is seeking a PRN Certified Occupational Therapist Assistant - COTA - to join our team!
The COTA, under the direction of a physical therapist, may be involved in implementing treatment plans with patients. Performs components of physical therapy procedures and related tasks selected by a supervising physical therapist. Records the patient's responses to treatment and reports to the physical therapist the outcome of each treatment. Integrates the hospital’s mission and “Guiding Principles” into daily practice.
Please click the link to check it out. http://nbrrh.ernesthealth.com/
- Current licensure as a Physical Therapist Assistant required.
- Basic Life Support/CPR Certification required.
- One year of direct patient care experience in rehabilitation hospital setting preferred.
- Knowledge of clinical operations and procedures.
- Demonstrates an understanding of treatment costs and financial support as they relate to quality and efficiency.
- Demonstrates general computer skills including: data entry, word processing, email, and record management.
- Effective organizational and time management skills.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to maintain proper levels of confidentiality.
- Ability to work closely and professionally with others.
- Ability to maintain quality, safety, and/or infection control standards.
Our recruitment team wants to get to know you. Share your passion! Please complete our online application and submit your resume for immediate consideration.
If selected, our interview process includes phone interviews, in person interviews, and several vetting tools.
Thank you for taking the time to consider a career opportunity with our hospital.
Jobs are scraped from the URL http://ch.tbe.taleo.net/ rss feed