- Delivery of high quality work product, services and solutions that demonstrate understanding of the needs and requirements of our clients.
- Adapting to changing needs and environments through proactive, flexible approaches that achieve results.
- Demonstrating character, integrity and professionalism.
- Building collaborative, trusting relationships with team members and clients through superior communication skills, empathy and respect.
- Independently managing work responsibilities through commitment, dedication and accountability, and display an on-going commitment to self-improvement.
For questions regarding this position, please contact:
Jana Radice | Client Services Manager, Talent Acquisition | Human Resources
Chubb | 436 Walnut Street, Philadelphia, PA 19106
T: 215.640.2008 | firstname.lastname@example.org
At Chubb, we are committed to equal employment opportunity and compliance with all laws and regulations pertaining to it. Our policy is to provide employment, training, compensation, promotion, and other conditions or opportunities of employment, without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, ancestry, mental and physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, age, and pregnancy or any other characteristic protected by law. Performance and qualifications are the only basis upon which we hire, assign, promote, compensate, develop and retain employees. Chubb prohibits all unlawful discrimination, harassment and retaliation against any individual who reports discrimination or harassment.