Weichert Workforce Mobility is hiring a Counselor Administrator inDowners Grove, IL. The Workforce Mobility Counselor Administrator is responsible for facilitating the data entry into various systems for identified clients as needed and overall assistance to the relocation counselors. This position assists in transferee case management, customer satisfaction and service delivery, supplier coordination, and revenue generation.
Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Responsible for system data input and maintenance including uploading documents for expense process management, CoCs, V&I, and all other Client manual processes.
- Assists with reporting such as monthly exception reports. Scrubs and updates data. Pulls the reports and sends by region to CSD. Follows up when completed.
- Monitors several system generated email inboxes to manage system change notifications and determine actions needed as next steps.
- Updates payroll documents.
- Follows up on Customer Survey sent from Client Mailbox.
- Runs EY Tax reports, determines missing data and updates Client and Weichert systems.
- Responsible for AMEX monthly reconciliation; reaching out and following-up on monthly declined reports.
- Assists Relocation Counselor with Proactive transferee case management.
- Assists Relocation Counselor with supplier management and administration.
- Audits files for equity process management.
- Assists the Relocation Counselor with document uploads in edocs, notes and expense exceptions.
- Assists the Relocation Counselor with collection of essential file documents.
- Ensures completeness of each relocation file for audit process.
- Provides coverage for the Relocation Counselors during PTO. This may include fielding incoming calls to answer questions, providing referrals to service providers and monitoring email inbox to ensure urgent or time sensitive request are addressed, etc.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
The ideal candidate will meet the following requirements:
- High school diploma
- Associate's or Bachelor's degree preferred
- One (1) to two (2) years of administrative and/or Relocation Counselor experience
- Previous experience in the Relocation industry preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite of products
- Strong oral and written communications skills
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent customer service skills
- Knowledge and ability to use typical office equipment (PC, calculator, fax machine, etc.)
- Knowledge of the Internet/web
- Basic math skills including addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, percentages, and fractions
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.