We are seeking a Counselor's Assistant at Family First Adolscent Services who will provide support services for the clinical team treating adolescents who have substance abuse problems and/or co-occurring disorders. All responsibilities will fall under the core functions of providing client supervision and ensuring client participation in services. Work is performed in accordance with established regulations, policies and procedures, but employees are expected to exercise significant initiative and independent judgment in carrying out their duties.
- Escorting clients to/from various places.
- Assisting with activities and engaging with clients as they progress through their recovery.
- Assisting counselors and therapeutic team.
- Documenting relevant information regarding the client’s activities.
- Facilitating UA's.
-Record patient behavior
-Provide a safe, supportive environment for the clients
-Administer and record patient medications and assisting in daily activities
-Help with daily living activities
Counselor Assistant must:
- Have a clean and valid driver's license
-Pass a background check