Jesuit High School is now accepting applications for:
Our Mission Statement: Jesuit High School, in its mission as a Catholic, Jesuit, college preparatory school, labors to form men engaged in the world who are dedicated to serving God by being open to growth, intellectually competent, religious, loving, and just.
Job outline: The Counselor reports to the Counseling Department Head in a team-oriented department; practices ethical and professional standards of a high school counseling program; and promotes Jesuit values and student success.
- Providing direct counseling and guidance to students and families.
- Enhancing the learning process and promoting academic, career, and social/emotional development for the students.
- Working with the students to achieve optimal personal growth, acquire positive social skills and values and realize their full academic potential.
- Implementing action plans, as necessary, to help the students grow and serve as the liaison between the student and faculty.
- Master�s degree.
- Excellent counseling, writing, and communication skills.
- A minimum of three years of experience in counseling.
Date Needed: August 2021
To Apply: In order to be considered for this position, you must apply online at https://jesuittampa.applicantstack.com/x/apply/a287q288cneu . Direct any questions you may have to email@example.com.
Founded in 1899, Jesuit High School is a private, Catholic school for boys grades 9-12.