The Program Supervisor works as an integral part of the program team. The Program Supervisor will perform, but is not limited to the following duties: management of program operations according to established budgetary guidelines, direct and supervise program staff, coordinate program services, and operate within established Federal, State and local laws. This position will provide oversight of a structured setting where the consumers are kept safe and secure in a trauma-free environment; when necessary perform CPR and administer Narcan. This position may require a flexible schedule including 1st, and 2nd shifts. The agency has the right to change shifts based on the needs of the organization.
QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS: The Program Supervisor must perform each essential function satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions. The qualifications listed below are representative of the knowledge/skill and/or ability required.
- Bachelor’s degree in behavioral sciences from an accredited college or university preferred, or LADC/ CADAC or is the process of obtaining licensure.
- Three years of related work experience providing services to those affected by substance use and mental health disorders and homelessness.
- Three years of supervisory experience is preferred.
- Requires CPR certification every two years and Narcan training annually.
- Good working knowledge of computers and data collection.
- Business-related travel may be required.