Now Building � Future Leaders!
Lampert Lumber, a Division of US LBM Is Seeking a Counter Sales Associate for Our Sturgeon Bay, WI Location
Lampert Lumber is seeking experienced candidates for our Counter Sales Associate position. We supply top-quality lumber, tools, cabinetry, and hardware supplies for homeowners and contractors. We�re a people first company that�s passionate about continuous improvement. Are you looking to join a company that promotes from within? If you enjoy working hard in a fast-paced environment, then apply now!
What you should know about working at Lampert Lumber:
- We�re all about teamwork! All positions are hands-on and we band together when necessary.
- We support each other! We have local and corporate team members to help you along the way and partner on projects as appropriate.
- We are a relaxed atmosphere. This is not a suit and tie environment.
- We care about our communities. USLBM, our divisions and associates are committed to contributing to the communities where we live and work.
- We work hard! We are a continuous improvement driven organization and we are focused on keeping organized and on task.
- We�re built on safety. We provide a safe and healthy workplace for all our employees. Our employees go home in the same condition they came to work.
How you will spend your day as a Counter Sales Associate:
- Provide outstanding customer service
- Wait on contractors and on retail customers.
- Assist customers with design and material list for projects.
- Advise customers on lumber and hardware use to include bidding of projects.
- Assist manager in maintaining a clean, organized, properly stocked store.
- Open and close store as directed by manager.
- Assist manager in updating hardware and lumber prices.
- Assist in or complete end of day paperwork.
- Miscellaneous duties as assigned.
We want you to build your career with us! Can you check all of these boxes?
Counter Sales Associate Requirements:
- Experience. Customer service skills.
- Knowledge. Previous building supply knowledge. (Preferred).
- Communication. Excellent interpersonal and customer relation skills (Required).
- Education. High School Diploma or Equivalent.
- Physical Demands. Ability to lift up to 25 lbs and up to 50 lbs on a random basis.
- Teamwork. Ability to work as a team and help motivate others.
- Excellence. Must have an excellent attendance history with a work ethic to match.
Building Your Career With Benefits:
- The Usual. Medical, Dental and Vision (starting the 1st of the month after 30 days).
- The Good. 401(k) with company match.
- The Best. Paid Time Off and Closed Holidays.
- Even Better. Employee Discounts and Company Cookouts.
- How do we top that? We support your educational and career goals with our continuing educations programs, paid training and promoting from within.
Build Your Future Today with Lampert Lumber.
Lampert Lumber is an equal opportunity employer of all qualified individuals.
We are committed to being a welcoming workplace that includes partnering with individuals with diverse backgrounds and experiences. This helps us hold our mission of being the Employer of Choice while providing our employees with the ability to build their career. People of color, women, LGBTQIA+, veteran and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.