Anixter is a Fortune 500 company and a leading global supplier of communication and security products and electrical and electronic wire and cable. Our high-performing team works closely with customers and the community to better understand their business challenges specify cost-saving solutions and make informed purchasing decisions around technologies, applications and relevant standards. Please view our video for more information about Anixter.
Anixter offers competitive salary and a bonus program to reward your results. We are known for our exceptional training and on-going development programs to support your career growth including a tuition reimbursement. We provide our employees excellent benefits including medical, dental, 401(k) with employer match, and additional company provided retirement benefits.
Responsible for managing counter sales and customer relations.
- Orders products, arranges delivery, contacts customers regarding delivery and updates customers on order status.
- Takes special orders and keep customers updated on progress.
- Acts as liaison between warehouse supervisor and customers.
- Ensures purchase orders are completed. Pulls orders as required.
- Answers telephones and ensures counters are properly stocked.
We are looking for candidates with:
- Demonstrated success providing excellent customer service.
- Strong verbal communication skills.
- Experience using sales order computer software.
- Extensive Knowledge of Electrical Construction and Industrial products.
We offer an excellent pay and benefits that includes:
- Excellent medical, dental, life and disability insurances
- 401(k) with company match
- Tuition assistance
- Paid holidays and vacation
Our founders developed the Blue Book more than 40 years ago to present the beliefs and ethos that define our business style. While we have grown and changed dramatically since we were established in 1957, one thing has remained constant: our commitment to the values presented in the Blue Book. You can review The Blue Book here.
Anixter is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer; Minority / Female / Disabled / Veteran. We require all of our employees to perform work in an ethical manner and uphold a culture of honesty and ethics at all times.