At Anixter, we help build, connect, protect, and power valuable assets and critical infrastructures. From enterprise networks to industrial MRO supply to video surveillance applications to electric power distribution, we offer full-line solutions—and intelligence—that create reliable, resilient systems that can sustain your business and community. Through our unmatched global distribution network, supply chain management expertise and technical know-how, we drive efficiency and effectiveness to benefit your bottom line.
Responsible for ensuring and delivering excellent customer service to our walk in customers and phone in orders.
- Orders products, arranges delivery, contacts customers regarding delivery and updates customers on order status.
- Takes special orders and keep customers updated on progress.
- Acts as liaison between warehouse supervisor and customers.
- Ensures purchase orders are completed. Pulls orders as required.
- Answers telephones and ensures counters are properly stocked.
We are looking for candidates with:
- Demonstrated success providing excellent customer service.
- Strong verbal communication skills.
- Experience using sales order computer software.
- Knowledge of Anixter construction and industrial products.
We offer an excellent pay and benefits that includes:
- Excellent medical, dental, life and disability insurances
- 401(k) with company match
- Tuition assistance
- Paid holidays and vacation
Anixter is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer; Minority / Female / Disabled / Veteran. We require all of our employees to perform work in an ethical manner and uphold a culture of honesty and ethics at all times