Sayres and Associates Corporation (Sayres) is a dynamic, Native American-owned, Service-Disabled Veteran Owned business that has been providing excellence in service to the Federal Government since 2001.
Sayres is seekingan experienced Counterintelligence Support Analyst with a currentTOP SECRET SCI clearance, verifiable in JPAS in Washington, DC.
The CounterintelligenceSupport Analyst will assist government customer with review of security and CI incident data, preparation of reports of suspicious activity, and coordination with government customer on release of reports of suspicious activity.
The Counterintelligence Support Analyst will be responsible for the following:
- Receive and review Security and CI incident data from government customer.
- Conduct research and analysis of incident information.
- Preparation of reports of suspicious activity.
- Coordinate reports of suspicious activity content with government customer.
- Coordinate release of reports of suspicious activity.
- Conduct classified and open source intelligence analysis, and final product creation.
- Provide intelligence and information analysis and services for Government review and approval by analyzing all-source intelligence and information related to the mission areas.
- Provide support to establish and execute an open source intelligence (OSINT) capability to inform indications and warnings and intelligence analysis.
- Prepare recommendations for all-source intelligence research projects and products and assist in conceptualizingthese activities and identifying analytic methods for their execution.
Qualifications & Clearance Requirements
Minimum Skill Sets of Qualified Candidates
- Level 3: Bachelor's degree (preferred) in a relevant field andat least six (6) years of experience in the IC.
- Level 4: Bachelor's degree (Master's degree preferred) andat least eight (8) years of experience in the IC.
- Minimum three (3) years' experience in program management support and working with high ranking officials in amanagement support capacity.
- Ability to understand and apply the principles of research to analyze, evaluate, and interpret raw data collected from multiple sources.
- Ability to prepare, present, and defend portions of finished research and analysts' products.
- Must present professional appearance, demeanor, acumen, respectfulness, and the ability to work well with others in a team environment.
- Current Top Secret SCI security clearance verifiable in JPAS prior to start date.
Preferred Skill Sets of Qualified Candidates
- Possesses an experience that includes Intelligence analysis, Counterintelligence, Counterespionage, Human Intelligence, and/or Targeting.
- Foreign intelligence threat assessments.
- Knowledge of MIDAS
- Familiarity with OSINT
Sayres and Associates Corporation (Sayres) is a dynamic, Native American-owned, Service Disabled Veteran Owned business that has been providing excellence in service to the Federal Government since 2001. We offer a broad spectrum of technical, engineering and administrative services including: acquisition, financial and program management; fleet synthetic training; logistics; ship construction engineering; systems engineering and integration; wargaming; test and evaluation; security, counterintelligence and policy analysis. Sayres is headquartered in Washington, DC with offices throughout the United States and has a presence abroad.
Awarded the U.S. Small Business Administration, Washington Metropolitan District Office's 8(a) Graduate of the Year for 2017, Sayres and Associates Corporation continues to grow in a highly competitive environment while exceeding customers' expectations and providing a work experience conducive to personal and professional development.
The position description is only meant to be a representative summary of the major responsibilities and accountabilities performed by the incumbents of this position. The incumbents may be requested to perform position-related tasks other than those stated in this description. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, gender identity, disability or veteran status.