Ricoh is currently looking for a courier/delivery driver. This role will have responsibilities in package, mail pick up, and delivery services. All work must be done in an accurate and timely manner. Individual must be able to maintain accurate logs for mileage and fuel. Ricoh provides the delivery vehicle; you provide the driving skills and attention to detail.
Come drive with us and help us deliver exceptional customer service! Apply today!
Ensures customers' satisfaction by making pick-ups and deliveries in a proficient and timely manner. This position reports directly to the Site Manager, Site Supervisor or Assistant Site Manager, depending on site personnel configuration.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Delivers messages, telegrams, documents, packages, and other items to business establishments and private homes by performing the following duties:
- Travels to delivery site on foot or by bicycle, motorcycle, automobile or public conveyance.
- Keeps log of items received and delivered.
- Obtains receipts or payment for articles delivered.
- Services vehicle driven, such as checking fluid levels and replenishing fuel.
- Performs pick-up and delivery of jobs by accurately following a map and/or written instructions.
- Follows RICOH Service Excellence performance requirements.
- Responsible for maintaining compliance with state and company standards by operating a vehicle in a safe and lawful manner and following company guidelines in the event of an accident and/or injury.
- Responds to client requests, ensuring the accuracy of the order taken and delivery of the completed orders in a timely manner.
- Completes all paperwork in a timely, accurate and legible manner.
- Presents professional appearance to clients by dressing in professional attire according to company standards.
- Responsible for vehicle safety by maintaining routine maintenance on all delivery vehicles (oil change, tire rotation, etc.) according to company specifications.
- Meets company attendance standards by reporting to work punctually and working all scheduled hours and any required overtime.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS (Education, Experience, and Certifications)
- High school diploma or equivalent is required.
- Requires valid state driver's license and driving record that meets company standards.
- Requires experience in electronic communication devices and experience in a team environment.
Ricoh is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer -- Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled.