Atlantic Mobile Health is a non-profit corporation dedicated to providing the finest air and ground medical transportation services.
The Atlantic Ambulance Courier Service provides 24/7 service between Atlantic Health facilities and off-site locations 365 days a year. With our large fleet of vehicles including vans and large box trucks, the courier service can move anything from mail and pharmaceuticals to large furniture and everything in-between. While offering same day delivery, we service the local tri-state area including New Jersey, Pennsylvania and New York.
Atlantic Health System is currently recruiting for a full-time courier medical dispatcher working 7am-7pm on Saturdays and Sundays and Tuesday/Thursday 7am-3pm
- Ensures day-to-day courier services for Atlantic Health System are completed in a timely and professional manner
- Must be able to maintain a flexoble schedule and be available for overtime, special events and holidays as needed by the department
- Maintain updated current courier run sheets monthly for their shifts
- Driving in all weather conditions
- Able to discreet when dealing with sensitive/confidential information
- High school diploma/GED/ equivalent
- Customer service and call taking/call center training courses preferred
- CPR Certification and defensive driving preferred
- Valid Driver License
Atlantic Health System, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and federal contractor or subcontractor and therefore abides by applicable laws to protect applicants and employees from discrimination in hiring, promotion, discharge, pay, fringe benefits, job training, classification, referral, and other aspects of employment, on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity and sexual orientation), national origin, citizenship status, disability, age, genetics, or veteran status.