Chestnut Health Systems is a leading provider of behavioral and primary health care services. Over four decades, Chestnut has grown to over 700 committed, compassionate employees providing substance use, mental health and primary care treatment to patients in Central and Southern Illinois. We provide fully integrated care for all of our patients by combining behavioral health care services with our community-based primary care health centers. Chestnut also conducts research and training throughout the U.S.A.
Chestnut Health Systems is seeking a full-time courier to work in Madison and St. Clair Counties.
**Please note to be considered for a position you must attach a resume, complete the application, and answer all screening questions.
- Sort and deliver mail in a timely manner
- Deliver agency vehicles for service
- Complete required paperwork in accordance with policies and procedures, including but not limited to, vehicle logbooks and maintenance requests
- Complete errands as assigned
- Provide backup support for utility workers
- Position requires a high school diploma or equivalent
- Must be able to lift and push a minimum of 50 lbs.
- Must have a valid driver’s license with a good driving record and must meet qualifications for agency auto insurance coverage
- Satisfactory completion of Chestnut’s background checking process.
This full-time position includes an excellent compensation and benefits package including health, dental, life, and disability insurance, a retirement savings plan with company match, generous paid time off benefits, and more.
For immediate consideration, please see us at www.chestnut.org/employment
***For additional information and inquiries text "Chestnut" to 97211
Chestnut welcomes applications from qualified individuals with recovery experience.
EOE - Minorities/Females/Vets/Disabled