- Provide administrative support to the course director for IO and Cyber Ops courses
- Required to have extensive skills in the use of Microsoft Office suite of software products and basic personal computer operation.
- Required to perform keyboard typing, coordinate weekly course schedules; assisting with coordinating/scheduling of guest instructors; manage lodging reservations; ensure students complete the required government documentation such as class rosters, network accounts, and other enrollment documentation as required; ensure all students are accounted for during class hours; and notify Government representative of students tardiness, inattentiveness, and lapses of courtesy during lectures; compiling and printing graduation certificates for 39IOS Commander's signature; compiling and printing training reports for each student
- Coordinates with the FTU registrar, 39IOS/SO, and course director or student/class rosters, student arrival dates, security clearance status, and prerequisite fulfillment
- Other Duties as assigned.
- Associate's degree or High School diploma (or equivalent) and at least three (3) years of experience in an administrative support area
- Basic internet/email skills
- Top Secret Clearance/SCI required.
- We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform post offer, pre-employment substance abuse testing.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential job functions.
- Must be able to walk or stand on level and/or inclined surfaces and sit for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to routinely climb / descend stairs.
- On occasion must be able to lift 30 pounds.
- Must be able to routinely grasp or handle objects, use finger dexterity, bend elbows / knees, and reach above / below shoulders.
- Works in a normal office environment with controlled temperature and lighting conditions.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER / VEVRAA /ADA
- TNC and its subsidiaries fall under ANCSA and are entitled under Federal Law to extend hiring preferences to its shareholders. ANCSA provides TNC the authority to give shareholder preference in hiring. TNC reaffirms its belief in equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment. Tyonek is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and a VEVRAA governed Federal Contractor who affords equal employment opportunity to protected veterans and people with disabilities. TNC provides all employees and job applicants equal employment opportunities in hiring and promotion without regard to age, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, race, religion, color, veteran status, genetic information, physical or mental disability, national origin or any other reason prohibited by law.