LVSC currently has full time Course Worker positions available!
Maintain the sporting clays course. Open and close the course. Load Trap Machines. Must be familiar with shotguns. Must have excellent customer service skills. Must possess a level of comfort with shotguns and be willing to learn more about them. Keep the course clean and free of snow, work in all weather conditions. Responsible for discussing basic safety information with guests to ensure that they have a positive experience. Must have good communication skills in order to work as a team and enhance the guest's experience. Must have an open mind and be aware of their surroundings. Must be available days, ALL weekends and holidays. All associates must present themselves in a professional manner. This includes appearance, customer recognition and general conduct at all times.
- Work in all weather conditions
- Open and close the course (lock and unlock trap houses and turn traps on/off)
- Maintain all traps (keeping them stocked with targets and working properly)
- Move golf carts in and out of storage daily
- Assist with course improvements
- Cut grass / Snow Removal (Open all Year-Round)
- Benefits: Competitive pay with annual performance based bonus. Pro Shop merchandise at employee pricing, including guns. Great work environment.