The courtesy cart driver uses company provided golf cart to make routine rounds through the parking lot of the MPG complex to provide safe and courteous transportation for patients and guests to and from the parking lot and entrances by use of a golf cart. Driver will conduct routine vehicle inspection for proper operation of headlights, turn signals, brake lights, properly inflated tires, windshield wipers, cleanliness, and fueled or charged properly. Driver will oversee the parking lots and report any unusual or suspicious activities with a vehicle or person(s) and report to operations manager. In addition, the driver will be responsible for ensuring appropriate parking of MPG employees in designated employee parking areas. Driver will initiate employee warning ticket(s) for inappropriate parking and will relay tickets issued to operation manager on a daily basis. All other duties as assigned.
- Represent MPG with exceptional customer service and present a good image at all times by treating all passengers, guests and other persons in a courteous, friendly professional manner to present a positive impression of MPG.
- Responsible for maintaining a professional physical appearance of the golf cart
- Knowledgeable of MPG buildings, doctors, services
- Ability to exercise good judgment in event of unusual activity
- Assists passengers in boarding and exiting vehicle
- Must be able to keep in strict confidence all information heard or observed, directly or indirectly concerning the patient.
- Reports accidents or other safety situations to Management
- Notifies manager when vehicle needs maintenance
- Responds to requests from management for special services or events