Coverage Coordinator I
We are a technology and applications leader with the industry knowledge and applications expertise to meet customer needs across industrial, food, medical, chemical and electronics industries. We offer over 120 years of proven experience in the safe and reliable production and delivery of industrial, medical and specialty gases. We’re the talented people you know and trust, now with a new name.
Today our deep understanding of industry trends and customer requirements allows us to collaborate intensely with customers to identify and develop long-term solutions that deliver competitive advantage. Our in-depth knowledge of customers’ manufacturing processes enables turn-key engineering with minimal plant downtime, and our technology development capabilities are unrivaled.
- Work with location management to maintain scheduling and dispatch, and provide support for breakdowns, driver problems, or other location specific issues, to best meet customer needs.
- Support teams in meeting all safety goals set forth by distribution through planning and adherence to all standards.
- Support the meeting of all cost goals for the scheduling team, including unit costs per mile, by product based on budget and baseline data.
- Follow notification procedures to ensure communication lines between field locations, schedulers, management, and coverage are complete and effective.
- Coordinate and update data and information associated with the GOLD system and Tel-tank alarms including usage rates and notification requirements to ensure driver portal and GOLD accuracy.
- Report all service interruptions to Coverage Supervisor and the appropriate Distribution Planning Manager; and when requested, help determine root cause and action items required to prevent similar incidents at customer sites.
- Bachelor’s degree in business management, logistics, or supply chain management, and one year of logistics analysis experience within the industrial gas sector, or, alternatively, three years of logistics analysis experience within the industrial gas sector.
- Proficient with coverage and scheduling activities, transport legislations, liquid gas supply chain networks, equipment and resource management;
- Proficiency coordinating transport activities within an industrial gas related industry, including transport delivery processes;
- Knowledge and experience with planning processes, procedures, and applications in the gas industry;
- Experience with vendor management inventory (VMI) and its application in the gas industry;
- Experience with liquid gas distribution planning processes, procedures, invoicing, and applications;
- Experience with project management regarding cost reduction and continuous improvement initiatives.
Apply today @ https://uscareers-messer.icims.com
If you need assistance with the application or would like to request an accommodation, call (877) 243-1030.