Are you looking for a home care job where you can make a difference in people’s lives during this pandemic? We are proud to offer you the opportunity to participate in a vaccine trial for COVID-19. Training and PPE will be provided. Full-time and Part-time opportunites are available with Premium Pay!!!
We strongly live our value of a work-life balance by providing our employees with the following:
We offer flexible work schedules on a variety of assignments, procedures, and treatments
Weekend and evening opportunities, in-home and facility based
- Current unrestricted RN license in state for which care is being provided
- Preferred: Bachelor’s degree in Nursing.
- Certified CPR and negative TB skin test or chest x-ray
- Minimum one (1) year of documented experience required in a home health agency, primary care clinic or health facility, preferred.
- Possess exceptional nursing assessment skills
- Analytic/Critical thinker.
- Licensed driver with valid automobile insurance
- Ability to work on weekends, nights and holidays
- Reliable transportation
- Must be able to stand walk, squat, bend, kneel, reach, twist, push and pull. Varied assistance is required depending on the mobility of the client. Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.