Senior Tax Accountant
$75,000 to $100,000 Annually (Including overtime and bonus)
Insurances: Medical, Vision, Life. 401K with employer match (limited). Liberal vacation policy and paid parking.
Our firm has been around for over 80 years. The current owners have been with the firm for over 30 years. We treat our staff professionally and as a result we have very little staff turnover.
Well established medium sized Los Angeles CPA firm seeking CPA or EA proficient in general tax preparation.
Our clients are successful small business owners, high net worth individuals many with large real estate portfolios and other sophisticated pass-through investments. We have manageable tax season hours.
*Manageable tax season hours*
- Preparing business, individual and trust tax returns and related workpaper files.
- Maintaining client rapport and supporting tax managers and partners.
- Experience preparing form 1040, form 1041 and other business returns. Experience in accounting for investment/brokerage activity is required.
- Applicant should be a C.P.A., E.A. with 3-6 years experience.
- All duties performed in office. Working from home is not an option.
Overtime paid at time and half