CHANCE TO LEAVE MANHATTAN FOR QUEENS AND MAKE MORE MONEY AS A CPA WHILE JOINING A GROWING FIRM WITH EXCELLENT RETENTION!
PHENOMENAL BENEFITS - EXCELLENT MORALE
BETTER THAN BIG CPA FIRM EXPERIENCE
Candidate will be responsible for managing client engagements including planning, executing, directing, and completing CPA functions / tax returns for businesses and individuals and some financial audits.
- Manage multiple clients while consistently meeting deadlines.
- Analyze and interpret financial trends for various income statement and balance sheet accounts.
- Evaluate internal controls and proposed recommendations to correct any deficiencies.
- Prepare financial statements.
- Research and analyze financial statements and audit-related issues utilizing electronic databases, and employ audit software to review and compile financial information.
- Maintain good working relationships with client senior management to enhance customer satisfaction and work with staff at all levels to perform audit services.
- Proactively interact with clients and management to gather information, resolve audit-related problems, and make recommendations for business and process improvements.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or related field required.
- CPA license a plus.
- Minimum of 3+ years of experience in private CPA firm
- Detail-oriented with the ability to manage several projects simultaneously.
- Self-starter with a strong work ethic.
- Excellent written and interpersonal skills.