We are growing! Triage Partners is hiring a network device configurator in the geater St. Louis area (Edwardsville, IL). The Customer Premise Equipment (CPE) Technician is responsible for the assembly, monitoring, configuring, testing and repair of networking equipment including routers, firewalls, modems and wireless devices in both in technical logistics facilities as well as staging centers.
What You’ll Do:
Core duties and responsibilities include the following.
- Assembles, and/or configures and tests, telecommunications equipment, including but not limited to, routers, switches, modems, wireless devices, and VoIP
- Performs testing and diagnostic procedures on equipment according to published equipment standards and work-instructions.
- Supports operations and implementation on failed equipment through troubleshooting and fault isolation techniques.
- Supports the testing and turn up of SIP service with all involved parties until the customer’s service is up and working
- Performs duties that are fairly routine in nature, such as, loading provided configurations, routine testing of telecommunications and data equipment, troubleshooting and repair of electronic components.
- Supports the testing and turn up of new service and projects.
Our Perfect Candidate
- Post secondary (AA or BS) or military electronics training preferred
- 2 years experience in the assembly and configuration of telecommunications CPE equipment including Cisco, Viptela, Juniper, or ADTRAN
- CCNA, CCENT, A+ or other network certification a plus
- Knowledge of telecommunications and associated electronic equipment, processes and systems
- Government Security Clearance a plus
Required Abilities and Skills:
- Strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Detail oriented
- Good attendance and punctuality is essential.
- Demonstrated ability to anticipate and solve practical problems
- Comprehensive benefits package available (Health, Dental, Vision Care, Life Insurance, Short Term Disability, Critical Illness, Supplementary Medical and Flexible Savings Accounts)
- Paid sick and vacation
- Training and opportunity for advancement!
Who We Are:
Triage Partners provides innovative, technology-enabled services and a highly skilled, quality driven workforce to globally recognized companies. We start by finding the most highly-skilled, certified workforce for the job. Then we manage our services with our proprietary software to streamline workflow and deliver business intelligence. In doing so, we are able to find new ways to solve potential challenges and identify opportunities for greater efficiencies. Because we know our client’s success is not just about working harder, it's about working smarter.
Please submit your cover letter, and resume via the ‘Apply Now’ button! Or http://triage-partners.com/search-for-open-positions/.
*Triage Partners celebrates and supports diversity and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
*Triage Partners performs criminal background checks and pre-employment drug screenings.
Please, no agency submissions!
Keywords: CCNA, CCENT, Cisco, Viptela, Juniper, ADTRAN,CPE, Telecommunications Technician