CIBC is a leading North American financial institution with 10 million personal banking, business, public sector and institutional clients. CIBC offers a full range of advice, solutions and services in the United States, across Canada and around the world. In the U.S., CIBC Bank USA provides commercial banking, private and personal banking and small business banking solutions and CIBC Private Wealth Management offers investment management, wealth strategies and legacy planning.
CIBC works to help you make your ambitions a reality with a team that is committed to being always professional, genuinely caring and collaborates to find simple solutions as we build our relationship-focused bank for the modern world.
Every year, CIBC is recognized for its business success, community commitment and employee initiatives. We are proud of this success and are committed to creating an inclusive workplace and an environment where all of our team members can excel.
The CRA Specialist will track, analyze and report on Bank’s community service activities and serve as a resource for the staff on CRA service programs. This position involves responding to CRA-related inquires, questions from other departments and maintaining effective relationships with community groups and organizations. Provide examination support for internal and external audits, exams and respond to regulatory inquiries and all other duties/special projects as assigned.
- College education or equivalent job experience
- Knowledge of CRA regulation
- Proficiency in banking applications and Microsoft suite of products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Possess creative problem-solving abilities
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Good organizational skills including attention to detail and follow through
- Ability to work well under compressed time constraints
- Ability to manage multiple tasks/projects at one time
- Ability to resolve problems in a professional and efficient manner
- Team oriented
- Strong communications skills for documenting work
- Self-motivated; able to work independently