The Craft/Import Beer Sales Manager is the key contact between the High End (HE) Director and AB’s distributors. This position is accountable for coaching, training, and developing a sales team daily with the inspection of sales representative activities. The Craft/Import Beer Sales Manager will work directly with wholesale partners for market specific objectives including business development, increasing distribution within accounts and gaining new customers. In addition, this position will be accountable for managing an assigned geographic region through the effective planning, organizing, directing, controlling, and execution of sales and marketing plans through the company distributor network and field sales team members.
Skills and Abilities
- Ability to lead and develop a team of sales professionals in order to achieve goals
- Proven ability to build and maintain long term relationships
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Ability to generate and deliver sales presentations
- Demonstrated ability to achieve sales goals and objectives
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Proficiency in Business Trade Math (Margin, Mark Up, Inverse Margin, Blended Margin, Breakeven, Draft Profit, and Pour Costs)
Educationand Experience Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Sales, Management, or related field
- 5+ years of experience in Sales or Promotions in beverage/alcohol industry preferred
- Certified Beer Server or Certified Cicerone preferred
- Conducts work in a standing and sitting position; however, job requires frequent standing, walking, bending, stooping, and light lifting
- Job requires the ability to travel
For more than 165 years, Anheuser-Busch has been woven into the cultural fabric of the United States, carrying on a legacy of brewing great-tasting, high-quality beers that have satisfied beer drinkers for generations. Today, we own and operate 23 breweries, 20 distributorships and 22 agricultural and packaging facilities, and have more than 18,000 colleagues across the United States. We are home to several of America’s most recognizable beer brands, including Budweiser, Bud Light, Michelob Ultra and Stella Artois, as well as a number of regional brands that provide beer drinkers with a choice of the best-tasting craft beers in the industry.
From responsible drinking programs and emergency drinking water donations to industry-leading sustainability efforts, we are guided by our unwavering commitment to supporting the communities we call home.
We are a company that believes our people are our greatest asset. We believe in the spirit of ownership because our employees take results personally and want to build something great together. We value talented employees who aren’t afraid to be bold, resourceful, and committed. At Anheuser-Busch, it’s not about what you studied or where you worked, it’s about what you can do. If you see yourself working for a company that allows you to excel at the pace of your talent, then a career at Anheuser-Busch may be for you.
As America’s leading brewer, Anheuser-Busch is committed to finding innovative ways to continually improve. It's this kind of thinking that creates a unique work environment by rewarding talent, celebrating diversity and encouraging forward thinking. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
For more information, visit www.anheuserbusch.com or follow Anheuser-Busch on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
As the leading global brewer, Anheuser-Busch InBev is committed to finding innovative ways to continually improve. It's this kind of thinking that creates a unique work environment by rewarding talent, celebrating diversity and encouraging forward thinking. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.