PSC Metals, Inc. (www.pscmetals.com) is one of the most experienced and largest scrap metal processors in North America, providing services for more than a century to both generators and consumers of scrap. PSC Metals has locations across North America including Ohio, Pennsylvania, Indiana, Illinois, Missouri, Kentucky, Tennessee, Georgia and Alabama.
PSC Metals offers a comprehensive benefits package, 401(k), holidays, personal days, vacation and competitive wages.
All candidates must successfully complete pre-employment testing requirements.
PSC Metals, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Perform work with crane throughout the facility. Provide support to the yard as needed.
- Use cranes to load and unload trucks and railcars.
- Use crane to move materials throughout facility.
- Recognize and remove contaminating materials.
- Recognize and separate different grades of scrap.
- Responsible for general maintenance of crane, grapple and magnet
- Work in a safe manner at all times.
- May be assigned to assist non-ferrous
- May be assigned clean up duties.
- May assist in maintenance as needed.
- Fill out necessary checklists and paperwork as needed.
- Report all safety concerns to supervision.
- Must be at least 18 years of age. Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs and work overtime as necessary Will be exposed to all weather elements and physical conditions.
- 2-3 years of experience with operation of cranes.