*No CALLS or RECRUITERS, please
Contractor. Immediate start. Schaumburg, Il
We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we strive to be ahead of the game. We have high expectations and a career at Montway Auto Transport means challenging yourself to always be better. We’re looking for someone that is going to dig in and create content that makes our web platform legendary.
- Develop creative and highly engaging web content, communications, blog posts, display, and social media materials.
- Write engaging and interesting white papers and case studies.
- Collaborate and work with the Design Team and UX Team on regular basis.
- Understand Inbound Marketing concepts and work on/with strategies encompassing tactics such as Acquisition, Engagement, and Conversion of new and existing customers.
- Follow, curate and incorporate the newest trends in the industry, across different digital channels (e.g. Social, Forums, Media, etc.), into the overall content mix.
- Organize and facilitate brainstorming sessions to come up with new concepts and creatives.
- Understand and work with Customer Persona and Customer Experience Journeys.
- Collaborate with members of the Marketing Team, Product Sales Team, Customer Support Team, and Product Development Team.
- Ensure accuracy and consistency across all written marketing content, and incorporate revisions according to current routing procedures.
Experience & Qualifications
- Experience with auto transportation industry in either B2C or B2B verticals is a must
- Proven positioning, marketing and copywriting skills for products/services on the US market.
- Keen on following the newest trends and thought leaders in the industry.
- Passion for cars and new technologies.
- Talent to pro-actively manage and prioritize tasks across multiple projects.
- A desire to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Proactive team member, good listener with diplomacy, flexibility, and grace under pressure.
- Experience working with CMS and content Content Operations Platforms (e.g. GatherContent).
- 5+ years’ experience as a creative web copywriter.
The who, what, where of us:
We started in a small, 2 bedroom apartment in Chicago and have grown into one of the largest vehicle shippers in the U.S. Over the years, Montway has gained a reputation for steady growth. Not only did the trend continue, but we've become the brand that customers look for.
- We were featured in Inc. 500 for 2015, Inc. 5000 for 2016 and Crain’s Fast 50 for 2017.
- A casual work environment where jeans, tees, and sneakers are encouraged.
- Regular company events with your awesome co-workers that include company lunches, team building offsite events and "cake" parties.
- Our exceptional corporate office is located in a Schaumburg Class A office complex with top of the market features and amenities such as new state-of-the-art fitness center, covered parking, on-site eatery, easy access to a wide range of restaurants, hotels and more!
- The opportunity to work with and learn from an extremely talented team solving challenging and super complex problems all while building and leading them to great success.
- Health, dental, 401K, vision, PTO & other GREAT perks.
- We live by the "work hard, play hard" mentality
Mission: At Montway, our mission is to deliver a 5-star vehicle-shipping experience by blending innovative logistics solutions with our team’s commitment to service excellence that delights.
Vision: Our ultimate goal is for Montway to become the standard by which all vehicle-shipping is measured, servicing the widest range of individual clients, corporations of any size and business partners within the United States and be recognized as the company that made transporting a vehicle as simple as pizza delivery.
Values: Integrity, Service Excellence, Leadership. Technological Incline, Simplicity in Operations
If our Mission, Vision, and Values speak or relate to you, we want you on our team!
*No CALLS or RECRUITERS, please