Creative Designer - (2001290)
For over a century, Neiman Marcus Group has served the unique needs of our discerning customers by staying true to the principles of our founders: to be the premier omni-channel retailer of luxury and fashion merchandise dedicated to providing superior service and a distinctive shopping experience in our stores and on our websites. Neiman Marcus Group is comprised of the Specialty Retail Stores division, which includes Neiman Marcus and Bergdorf Goodman, and our international brand, mytheresa.com. Our portfolio of brands offers the finest luxury and fashion apparel, accessories, jewelry, beauty, and home décor. The Company operates more than 40 Neiman Marcus full-line stores in the most affluent markets across the United States, including U.S. gateway cities that draw an international clientele. In addition, we operate 2 Bergdorf Goodman stores in landmark locations on Fifth Avenue in New York City. We also operate more than 40 Last Call by Neiman Marcus off-price stores that cater to a value oriented, yet fashion minded customer. Our upscale eCommerce and direct-to-consumer division includes NeimanMarcus.com, BergdorfGoodman.com Horchow.com, LastCall.com, and CUSP.com. Every day each of our 15,000 NMG associates works towards the goal of enabling our customer to shop any of our brands "anytime, anywhere, and on any device." Whether the merchandise we sell, the customer service we offer, or our investments in technology, everything we do is to enhance the customer experience across all channels and brands.
This individual will work within a team of managers and designers to develop creative strategy, concept and execute brand assets, and maintain a consistent branding point of view. He/she will creatively elevate customers experience and execute the creative within a fast-paced environment.
• Develop strategies for brand content and translate objectives into concept and execution stages.
• Responsible for project strategy timelines and prioritizing workload
• Ensure brand-right tone to provide a seamless multi-channel marketing execution.
• Drive innovative ideas for brand & encourage others to do so.
• Partner with peers to align campaigns and creative needs.
• Partner with Managers & Directors to execute brand right executions.
• Self-manage creative outputs for day-to-day duties and long-term strategy.
• Responsible for meeting all deadlines.
• Proficiency in Adobe Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Acrobat, Illustrator, Adobe Premier Pro, After Effects).
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Ability to successfully multitask and prioritize among running projects.
• Capacity to work independently, self-manage, and as part of a team.
• Ability to perform under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
• Must be able to problem-solve, such as analyze data and provide feedback on how to maximize business objectives.
• eCommerce experience preferred. Web Design background required.
• Strong typographic and digital design capabilities required
• Some video editing capabilities preferred
• Fashion focused portfolio preferred
Primary Location: United States of America-Texas-DALLAS-Dallas-1700 Pacific
Neiman Marcus 1700 PACIFIC
Employee Status: Regular
Job Type: Standard
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Job Posting: Sep 16, 2020, 8:52:15 PM