Solugenix is a professional staffing and IT consulting firm, committed to meeting the needs of its candidates and clients. When you join Solugenix, you join the longest serving independent IT consulting firm in the nation, distinguished by a history of industry innovation. Long before they were commonplace, our pioneering systems became the DNA of today’s technologies. From firsts in cell phone billing systems, to web-based mapping and routing solutions, to fast food help desks, Solugenix drives IT solutions around the world.
At Solugenix, you become part of an expert team making a difference by delivering value for some of the world’s largest firms in finance, medical device, pharmaceutical, consumer packaged goods industries and more. Join Solugenix today and become part of an established team poised to continue creating innovations for the future of our world!
CHOOSE INNOVATION. CHOOSE VALUE. CHOOSE SOLUGENIX!
Position Title: Creative Designer
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Duration: 6 Months
- Will support the design of print and digital needs. Strong data visualization (charts/graphs) preferred.
- Will be supporting various projects including brochures, single sheets, presentations, and will support production of assets for email campaigns and landing pages.
- Experience with developing PowerPoint presentation designs is strongly preferred.
- PPT animation experience would be a bonus
- Will be creating designs as well as working off of templates.
- Should be proficient in MAC.
- Will perform asset production for web pages, email, and paid media is a nice to have
- Seeking candidates with financial services experience.
- Corporate/agency environment experience preferred
- Submit samples
Job Description: Designer
- Creates new print/PDF materials and presentations based on established templates and/or brand guidelines
- Updates existing materials and presentations with new content and data
- Builds compelling charts and infographics to bring investment concepts and ideas to fruition
- Researches and selects appropriate stock photography; retouches photos as needed
- Designs and modifies icons to support content and infographics
- Prepares and packages files for print vendors
- Prepares presentation and notes files for use in meetings and webcasts
- Prepares charts, infographics, banners and other assets for use on the web
- Assists with graphic production and other tasks as needed
- Assists other designers and graphic productions artists as needed
- Works within established brand guidelines
- Demonstrates strong detail orientation and accuracy
- Demonstrates the ability to be flexible within deadline-drive due dates; ability to work within established brand guidelines
- Demonstrates the ability to work collaboratively in a team environment; demonstrates the initiative to work and learn independently and proactively contribute to department goals
- Requires at least 5-7 years of relatable experience
- Requires experience with both Mac and PC platforms
- Demonstrates a software proficiency in: InDesign (advanced), Microsoft PowerPoint 2010 (intermediate), Microsoft Excel (intermediate, primarily charting), Illustrator (intermediate; charting, info graphics, and icons), and PhotoShop (Intermediate; photo retouching and manipulation)
Alternately, the “Presentation Designer” role:
- Incorporates animation and motion graphics as needed to enhance content
- Repurposes and enhances content and graphics from other delivery channels to ensure legibility under various presentation conditions
- May be asked to “drive” presentations during webcasts
- Demonstrates a software proficiency in: Microsoft PowerPoint 2010 (advanced) and Keynote (intermediate). Familiarity with Prezi and motion graphics (e.g., Flash) is highly desirable