Primary LocationNY-New York City
Full-time / Part-timeFull-time
Working at the Federal Reserve Bank of New York positions you at the center of the financial world with a unique perspective on national and international markets and economies.You willwork in an environment with a diverse group of experienced professionals to foster and support the safety, soundness, and vitality of our economic and financial systems. It is a challenge that demands the skills of a financial service professional and the intelligence an academic—all combined with a passion for public service.
The New York Fed is looking for a Creative Designer who will help us enhance and exemplify our commitment to being a “people-first” organization where employees are heard, respected, and valued. You will bring our culture and employee experience to life through the development of dynamic and visually-stunning creative assets. If you are the person for this role, you know that powerful experiences evoke strong emotions and leave us feeling the urge to learn or do more.
Reporting to the Creative Services and Branding Director and in partnership communicators and creatives, you will produce cutting-edge digital and print visual assets. You will also support in-person and digital events with developing innovative uses of media and collateral.
You will be the engine of memorable moments across the employee lifecycle and keeps our communication campaigns feeling compelling, cohesive, and connected across all of our channels. Are you ready to make a positive difference for an organization that makes our economy stronger and the financial system more stable for all segments of society? If so, we can’t wait to meet you!
- Apply the Bank’s employer brand in the design of creative assets in partnership with communication and creative specialists
- Translate communication objectives into engaging visual and text layouts for a variety of digital and print assets
- Produce visual assets with an emphasis on brand alignment, graphic clarity, message pull-through, and impactful visual practices
- Collaborate and provide design services and expertise to support visual communication for research findings, conferences, campaigns, speeches, and other forms of communication.
- Develop physical collateral for in-person events and conferences
- Manage and prioritize competing projects; contribute to digital team knowledge-creation and capture
- Passion for creating memorable moments that leave people feeling inspired and motivated.
- Experience building upon, applying, and maintaining a consistent brand
- Expertise in graphic design and proficiency using programs such as Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign
- Knowledge of typography, color and production
- Strong Project Management and collaboration skills
Our organization offers benefits that are the best fit for you at every stage of your career:
- Fully paid Pension plan and 401k with Generous Match
- Comprehensive Insurance Plans (Medical, Dental and Vision including Flexible Spending Accounts and HSA)
- Subsidized Public Transportation Program
- Tuition Assistance Program
- Onsite Fitness & Wellness Center
- Flexible Work Arrangements
The Federal Reserve Bank of New York is committed to a diverse workforce and to providing equal employment opportunity to all persons without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, genetic information, disability, or military service.