Rightpoint is a customer experience agency with technology at its core. Serving Fortune 1,000 companies, Rightpoint is the only agency driving transformational change from the inside out. Founded on the belief that great customer experiences are fueled by the people who deliver them, Rightpoint’s mission is to remove barriers and uncover new possibilities to connect companies with their customers across every touchpoint. From web, mobile and social to IoT, eCommerce and cloud, Rightpoint brings a holistic point of view that enables exceptional experiences with lasting impact. With a client base of more than 250 companies, Rightpoint was named to Forbes’ 2014 list of America's Most Promising Companies and Crain's 50 Fastest Growing Companies in Chicago in 2016. For more information, visit rightpoint.com and follow @Rightpoint.
Rightpoint is passionate about solving problems and making great digital products for our clients. We are a driven bunch, always curious, and always hungry to create digital solutions that transform the way people do business and communicate.
And we have a whole lot of fun doing it, too!
Take a look at our recent accolades:
- "Top 100 Workplaces in Chicago" by the Chicago Tribune in 2014, 2015, and 2016
- One of the "Most Promising Companies in America" by Forbes in 2014
- 2015 MITX Awards Finalist
- W3 Awards Silver Winner
- Microsoft’s National Systems Integrator (NSI) Central Region Partner of the Year in 2014
- Chicago’s “Top 20 Best Places to Work” by Crain's Chicago Business in 2013
- Crain's "Fast Fifty" in 2014, 2015, and 2016
- Among Inc.’s “500 Fastest Growing Private Companies in America” in 2011 & 2013
Check out this quick video to learn more about Rightpoint and our culture!
The Creative Director serves as a Product Experience and Design Lead (PEDL) and manages an interdisciplinary team of visual designers, user experience consultants, front-end developers, and content strategists across multiple accounts. You need to be passionate about envisioning experiences that push imaginative solutions to empower consumers and WOW clients. You thrive on the art and science of storytelling that is intelligent, on-brand and engaging in order to deliver business results. You are a spirited collaborator who drives teams to create experiences that are not only pixel perfect, but meaningful, engaging, and innovative – and can articulate what it takes to get there. You inspire the team to create the highest level of work for all deliverables.
- Focused on contributing to an award-winning portfolio of work
- Articulate a vision and lead direction of creative for accounts and projects that’s informed by business needs and strategy
- Develop senior designers as thinkers, leaders, and innovators
- Elevate strategic thought and design processes within the Design Group and deliverables.
- Provide valuable team member development through leadership, meaningful feedback, timely criticism, and ongoing mentorship
- Foster an environment that embodies Rightpoint’s core values
- Help win new business and grow existing accounts through strategic leadership, nurturing client relationships, and delivering transformational work
- Create design briefs and resulting work to ensure the correct level of aspiration and accountability is maintained
- Nurture and support creative community-building efforts both internally and externally
- Help manage staffing and co-create project plans taking into account team strengths and growth opportunities
- Bachelor of Fine Arts degree or equivalent blend of education and experience
- 10+ years’ experience in a combination of both the Design and User Experience industries.
- At least 5 years in a leadership role in a Digital Agency Environment.
- Strong visual design skills with an expert level of understanding of modern tools and techniques
- Outstanding storytelling and presentation skills
- Superior communication, time-management, and client/relationship management skills
- Strong strategic thinking abilities and demonstrated success in leading teams in executing established strategies
- Experience in commerce or transactional digital experiences with large B2B clients preferred
- Must be a team player with a willingness to help and learn in order to foster an environment of team growth
Benefits and Perks at Rightpoint
- PTO + Paid Holidays
- Casual Dress (when in the office; when at a client site, we need to mirror their dress code)
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Great Health Coverage
- Medical – 4 plans to choose from!
- Life/AD&D/Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
- Flexible Spending (Dependent & Healthcare)
- Transportation/Parking Pre-Tax Benefits
- 401k with Company Matching
- Occasional On-site Chair Massages
- Weekly Peapod Snack/Drink delivery
- Regular Happy Hours and social events including: Volunteering, Game Nights, Movie Nights, team sports, Rocket League Tournaments, Beer/whiskey Tastings, etc.
- Catered Lunches Every Friday
- Continuous Training, Certifications, and Learning Opportunities
This is a full time, salaried position. For more information, visit www.rightpoint.com. Rightpoint is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, or national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law.
Rightpoint is an E-Verify employer. E-Verify is an Internet-based system operated by the Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services that allows Rightpoint to verify the employment eligibility of our employees. Based on the information provided by you on your Form I-9, Rightpoint will input that information into E-Verify which will confirm your information in DHS and Social Security Administration (SSA) databases. Your continued employment with Rightpoint is contingent upon an “Employment Authorized” result for you from the E-Verify system
APPLICANTS MUST BE PERMANENTLY AUTHORIZED TO WORK IN THE U.S.. WE ARE UNABLE TO OFFER SPONSORSHIP AT THIS TIME.