It’s the magic of immersing yourself in a motion picture masterpiece, or a new track from your favorite band, or the spectacle of a live Broadway show. It’s hard to define and even harder to create, but that’s what we do at The Walt Disney Studios. Ours is a culture of innovation, collaboration and creativity. We raise the bar, then step over it, blazing trails through the production and distribution of world-class entertainment around the globe. If you want to help tell compelling, enduring stories through movies, music or stage plays, then we want to hear from you.
The Walt Disney Studios encompasses the creation, production, promotion, sales, acquisition and domestic and international distribution of live-action and animated motion pictures, home entertainment releases, live stage plays, and music and soundtrack recordings.
Brainstorms ideas and concepts with creative team
* Produces clear, persuasive, original creative work.
* Submits ideas and discusses progress with the creative director
* Amends, revises and redevelops campaigns in response to feedback from the creative director
* Works on several campaigns at once
* Keeps up to date with popular culture and trends.
* Inspires the rest of the agency with a strong POV in communications and technology
* Strong self-management skills as well as ability to work as a contributing member of a multi-discipline team.
* Ability to work in conceptual thinking, wide knowledge, creative in making up new ideas.
* Good presentation and communication skills - the ability to accurately and succinctly identify key issues and communicate them in an inspiring manner with clarity.
- Good work ethic/attention to detail
- Familiar with creating exciting, dynamic, and visual Keynote and PowerPoint presentations
- Artistic eye and understanding of the graphic requirements of a project
- High attention to detail with strong organization and time management skills
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent tasks
- Software proficiency: MS Office (PowerPoint, Word, and Excel) Adobe Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, Acrobat) Mac iWork (Pages, Keynote, Numbers) Proficient with Mac
- Professionalism and discretion regarding upcoming projects/properties
- Passion for movies
|Currently pursuing or graduated (within 6 months) with a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising, or Communication|
- Must be enrolled in a college/university taking at least one class in the semester/quarter (spring/fall) prior to participation in the internship program OR must have graduated from a college/university within the past six (6) months OR currently participating in a Disney College Program or Disney Professional Internship
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must not have completed one year of continual employment on a Disney internship or program.
- Must possess unrestricted work authorization
- Must provide full time work availability from July through December.
- Must provide own transportation to/from work. Position is located in Burbank, CA.