Dane Street is looking for highly motivated candidates to join our Credentialing team located in Palm Beach Gardens, FL. Dane Street offers an exciting work environment, competitive compensation and a strong growth potential.
A Credentialing Specialist is responsible for verification and processing of physician licensure, board certification and other pertinent credentials required as directed by the Credentialing Manager. All data is secured via online resources as well as completed credentialing documents submitted by the physicians seeking to join Dane Street's panel of advisors . Attention to detail, accuracy, efficiency, speed and adherence to credentialing protocols are the keys to success in this position.
Required Minimum Education:
- High school diploma required
- Bachelors degree preferred.
- Data entry/processing
- Strong technical skills required
- Ability to split/merge/rename/download/upload pdfs
- Search for background information using google and keyword search
- Excel knowledge
- Knowledge of gmail/google drive/google calendar
- Credentialing experience is preferred.
Special Skills and Attributes:
- Attention to detail and organizational skills are essential to the success of this position.
- Experience working within a healthcare, credentialing and/or insurance setting is preferred.
- Medical Terminology and previous Physician Credentialing experience are desirable.
- Assisting Physician Recruiters with credentialing paperwork and placing follow-up calls.
- Ensures all physicians are in good standing in accordance with Dane Street and URAC credentialing requirements.
- Present excellent communication skills in order to communicate effectively with physicians and Dane Street staff.
- The ability to apply critical thinking, problem solving skills, manage time efficiently and meet specific deadlines is required.
If you want to work in an exciting, fast-paced environment, where you can provide meaningful contributions, then we encourage you to apply.
ABOUT DANE STREET:
A fast-paced, Inc. 500 Company with a high-performance culture, is seeking insightful, astute forward-thinking professionals. We process over 175,000 insurance claims annually for leading national and regional Workers’ Compensation, Disability, Auto and Group Health Carriers, Third-Party Administrators, Managed Care Organizations, Employers and Pharmacy Benefit Managers. We provide customized Independent Medical Exam and Peer Review programs that assist our clients in reaching the appropriate medical determination as part of the claims management process.