Mitchell & Genex have Merged
Mitchell is a trusted software and service provider to the Property & Casualty Claims and collision repair industries as well as risk management professionals. We provide technology and services that simplify claims handling, repair processes and pharmacy transactions with best in class clinical management and cost containment solutions. Genex helps injured workers return to their jobs in a safe and efficient manner through compassionate case management, reducing health care costs and disability expenses for our customers.
Together, we bring two industry leaders in software and service committed to delivering a first-class experience to the customers, partners and markets we serve. We offer a complete suite of technology enabled solutions, and a proven managed care service mix, allowing us to deliver better outcomes to our clients for their businesses, their employees and their customers.
- Collect credentials from practitioners for verification prior to reviews being assigned
- Research provider licensure and board certification in the AMA Database for all newly recruited providers
- Research provider licensure and board certification in the AMA Database for existing providers when licenses are scheduled to expire
- Efficiently document all communications with provider and provider offices
- Maintain provider database to reduce the possibility of errors arising from outdated or erroneous information
- Complete other duties and responsibilities as directed
- Prior credentialing experience and/or credentialing certification is a plus
- Pay is $18-$19/hr
- Bachelors Degree is preffered. High School diploma or GED equivalent is required.
- 0-3 years' of relevant experience is preferred.
- Personal computer literacy and competency is required.
- Experience in Mircosoft Suite is required.
- Strong oral and written communication skills
Mitchell International, an equal opportunity employer, values the diversity of our workforce and the knowledge of our people. Mitchell will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex/gender, age, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.