IDI's history of achievement and growth is indication that we provide the best environment for enthusiastic, driven individuals to be successful. IDI prides itself on a culture that values building meaningful connections with customers and coworkers as well as the opportunity for development and advancement. We are all bound by a commitment to a shared pursuit of goals and providing the highest quality service within our industry.
Credit Analyst Job Description
Insulation Distributors, Inc. is seeking a dependable Credit Analystto join our IDI Corporate team. As a Credit Analystat Insulation Distributors, you will be responsible for gathering customer credit information, monitoring customer credit conditions and directing pro-active collection activities. Other duties include, but are not limited to working with potential and current customers, alongside the IDI sales force, to obtain and maintain current and accurate credit applications and account financial information; utilization of national credit reporting tools to obtain customer's credit reports and financial histories; and initiating collection activities with customers to proactively deal with account delinquencies. Additional duties may be required as assigned.
Credit Analyst Job Requirements
As a Credit Analyst for Insulation Distributors, you must have the ability to work independently and as a part of a team andhave a professional, customer-focused attitude. You must also be able to work effectively with diverse groups of people and handle difficult customers with diplomacy and tact.
Additional Job Requirements
- Build strong relationships with internal and external customers
- Proficiency and experience in credit reporting scoring
- Familiar with all regulations governing business-to-business credit
- Strong negotiation and organization skills
- Ability to make sound decisions with regards to department and company directed guidelines
- Excellent listening, verbal and written communication skills with the ability to read, write and speak English
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to manage time effectively and adapt to changing priorities
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite including Outlook, Word & Excel
Education and/or Experience
- High School Diploma or equivalent required - college degree in related areapreferred
- 2 years experience in business-to-business credit and collections
Why IDI? Excellent pay and benefits. Dedicated staff. Service-oriented culture.
Since 1979 Insulation Distributors has been a leading national distributor to the insulation contractor market throughout the U.S. with 42 locations nationwide. IDI is a family-owned and operated American business that takes pride in offering the highest-quality products and services at the most cost-effective prices in the industry. This special relationship with our customers has allowed us to build a successful operation that is prepared to handle specific needs of contractors in the residential, commercial and industrial markets. Part of IDI's commitment to quality stems from our association with the leading fiberglass manufacturer in the world, Owens-Corning, which has been serving the insulation industry with scientific expertise, product research and development for more than 70 years.Credit Analyst, Collections Specialist, Credit, Collections, Customer Service