One of the largest providers of modular buildings in the United States, Mobile Modular provides prefabricated customizable modular buildings, mobile officetrailers, portable classrooms , portable salesoffice buildings, prefab restrooms and more for rent, lease and sale. With more than 35 years of experience, Mobile Modular serves the education, construction, healthcare, government, commercial, retail, industrial and petrochemical markets with reliable, flexible space solutions. Mobile Modular is a division of McGrath RentCorp traded under MGRC on NASDAQ.
Thank you for considering a position with McGrath RentCorp. We understand it is important to find the right job and career. When Bob McGrath founded our Company in 1979, he wanted it to be a fun place to work, where we especially focus on customer service with integrity. Even though we have over 600 employees, we still try to keep a small company atmosphere. Many of our employees have been with us for over ten years.
This position encompasses making key credit decisions on a daily basis and contributing to credit policy decisions. Responsibilities include handling bad debt customers and collaborating with the sales, collections and legal teams to resolve customer issues.
Duties/Responsibilities of Position:
- Collect and analyze credit data to make credit decisions in accordance within established credit policies
- Use Oracle’s credit software to review and process credit requests
- Build strong working relationships and work closely with operations, sales, and collections, related to credit decisions
- Understand business environment to allow appropriate credit risk assessment
Position Specific Competencies/Skills Required:
- Good working knowledge of Excel
- Possess a high degree of initiative and business acumen
- Excellent interpersonal skills, communications, both verbal and written
- Strong customer service skills and integrity
- Results-oriented with a high work commitment and a sense of urgency
- One to three (1-3) years credit analysis experience
- Prior experience with commercial collections
- Advanced Excel skills
- Hours: 9 am to 6 pm Monday through Friday, with ability to rotate to an 11:00 am to 8:00 pm position to support the West Coast
- Regular overtime required in support of the business
- Some travel required to corporate location or regional offices in support of the business
- General professional office conditions
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.