GHX Industrial, LLC, a SunSource company is a growing, dynamic organization with roots traced back to 1937. GHX today is a highly recognized value-added distributor - fabricator of industrial gaskets and hoses with offices nationwide. GHX�s customer base consists of large refining and petrochemical customers, upstream oil and gas service and supply companies, OEMs, and mineral and mining enterprises.
GHX Industrial offers competitive pay and a comprehensive benefit plan including medical, dental, and vision insurance, vacation, sick leave, and holiday pay, a floating holiday, life insurance, tuition reimbursement, and a 401(k) with Company match. Our greatest benefit is the opportunity for career advancement! We promote from within and value employees who contribute to our company�s growth.
About the Opportunity
We are currently seeking a talented individual to fill the role of Credit Analyst at our GHX Industrial, Houston, Texas location.
Primary duties include daily customer and branch interaction via phone and email communications, as well as billing and payment resolution with customers. Will provide a daily review of customer account status with Credit Manager.
- Interact with customer accounts payable personnel by phone/email
- Interact with branch sales/service personnel by phone/email
- Gather invoicing and delivery documentation to send to customers
- Customer maintenance in company system (contact info, collection call documentation)
- Report findings and review customer account status with Credit Manager
- Minimum High School diploma required; Associate's or Bachelor's degree preferred
- 5+ years customer service and collections in a fast paced environment; professional, call center, retail preferred
- Business to business collections, large tickets, Customer Service, Accounts Receivable collections, and/or billing experience a plus
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and written, initiative, organization, tasks prioritization and utilize time efficiently required
- Above average keyboard/typing skills a plus
- Computer proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite required; Prophet 21 (P21) experience a plus
GHX Industrial, LLC a SunSource company, is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.