SNI is partnered with a privately held manufacturing company located in Milford, IN that is looking for a Senior Credit Analyst. The company has been around for over 60 years and is in the agriculture industry. They have continued to grow and are a global company. The Sr. Credit Analyst will be researching, reviewing, and auditing credit and cash application processes to ensure accurate payments. The company offers excellent benefits, tuition reimbursement, team building events, and a collaborative work environment.
- Establish new accounts, ensuring appropriate background/credit checks are complete, to meet the credit approval process.
- Manage the domestic and Canadian outstanding invoices to coordinate and expedite payments that align to the credit contracts.
- Manage and apply payments to the specific designated accounts, ensuring accurate and timely postings.
- Review monthly KPI's and create various reports to manage the area effectively and provide comprehensive information to the management team.
- Review, audit, and create process enhancements
- Bachelor's Degree
- 5+ years of experience in credit management and general accounting
- Ability to ensure accurate data and ensure payments are received and posted in accurate way
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications (especially in Excel)
- Strong work ethic
- Excellent communication skills