Equal Opportunity Employer including Disabled & Vets
Rate of Pay: $22.12
Shift: Monday-Friday 8:am-4:30pm
Conducts credit reviews, risk rating of Commercial loans, and provides written risk rating to loan officers and Loan & Discount Committee. Ensures that risk ratings are applied in a manner consistent with established policies and loan underwriting policies.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES / EXPECTATIONS:
- Job Performance Behaviors: Contributing to organization success, job effectiveness, relationships and customer satisfaction.
- Loan risk ratings-daily basis.
- Loan reviews of commercial loans-monthly schedule of each loan to be performed at least annually and in some cases semi-annually.
- Prepares risk rating of commercial loans and provides a written report of each loan to the respective loan officer for review by the appropriate lending authority (loan officer, in-house loan committee, and/or Loan & Discount committee).
- Responsible for providing supervisor with risk ratings receiving a rating below average for potential consideration for inclusion on the Bank’s Watch List.
- Responsible for ensuring that applicable loans are credit scored in a timely manner.
- Advise loan officers of problems with loans and/or the need for additional required documentation.
- Special projects.
- Contact with clients and the public, conducting relationships in a manner that will enhance the overall marketing efforts of the bank.
- Participation in community organizations/projects.
- Attending training courses applicable to enhance skills and abilities.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- The candidate must have an Associate degree with at least 9 credit hours of accounting.
- Knowledge of documentation on all types of loans.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills to properly evaluate financial statements.
- Ability to comprehend new concepts (through on-the-job and external training experiences) and apply to job duties.
- Ability to make recommendations and independent judgments on credit analysis risk ratings.