At Anixter, we give you an opportunity for a career and a great work environment. We are a friendly, employee focused organization that prides itself on customer service, flawless execution and a hard day’s work. If you are looking for a great work environment, great benefits and an opportunity to grow your career, please read on!
Regional Credit Analyst with Credit and Collection responsibility for past due accounts, approving orders and setting credit lines within level of authority. Responsible for gathering and reviewing credit information making recommendations for credit lines based on required criteria. Strong Customer Service Skills with the ability to work closely with Customers and Sales. Positive attitude an absolute must.
- Collection of Past due Accounts
- Analysis of credit information to set and recommend credit lines
- Working knowledge of Lien and Bond Laws Preferred but not required
- Identify collection issues
- Heavy customer contact both written and verbal on a daily basis.
- Works closely with Sales and Management to communicate issues and help resolve problems
- Ability to learn processes and systems quickly to keep pace with Corporate environment and changes
We are looking for candidates with:
- 2+ years of Commercial Credit Experience
- Team Player – Ability to work with other group members
- Ability to Multitask in fast pace environment
- Ability to understand and interpret Financial Information
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Excel and Word.
- Microsoft Access a Plus
- Excellent customer service skills with positive attitude
- Ability to handle and meet deadlines.
- Ability to meet monthly Cash and Aging goals
- Commensurate Work Experience and/or Education in field
About Anixter – Who We Are
We enable the connected world. From securer facilities and communities, to more efficient networks and industrial environments, we deliver the infrastructure solutions—and intelligence—that sustain our customers businesses. Through our superior product offerings, unmatched global distribution network, expert supply chain management and technical know-how, we drive efficiency and effectiveness to benefit our customer’s bottom line. Anixter International is a leading global distributor of Network & Security Solutions, Electrical & Electronic Solutions and Utility Power Solutions. We help build, connect, protect and power valuable assets and critical infrastructures. From enterprise networks to industrial MRO supply to video surveillance applications to electric power distribution, we offer full-line solutions, and intelligence, that create reliable, resilient systems that sustain businesses and communities. Through our unmatched global distribution network along with our supply chain and technical expertise, we help lower the cost, risk and complexity of our customers’ supply chains. Anixter, with over $7 billion in annual revenue, adds value to the distribution process by providing our customers access to 1) innovative supply chain solutions, 2) over 450,000 products and $1.2 billion in inventory, 3) approximately 320 warehouses/branch locations with approximately 9 million square feet of space and 4) locations in over 300 cities in more than 50 countries. Benefits * Medical, Dental and Pharmacy plan eligibility after 60 days * Access to virtual doctor for common illnesses. Get advice from a doctor without leaving your home! * Annual health screenings available at no cost to you * 401k with 50% company match * Vacation time * Holiday pay * Employee preferred provider discounts through PerkSpot.com * Tuition reimbursement * Employee Referral Program – Big $$$ for referring great employees! * Employee Assistance Program * Life insurance programs * Short and Long Term Disability programs * Health saving options (FSA and HSA) * Many more benefits available! Check us out on the web at www.anixter.com for more information.