Farm Credit of New Mexico is a highly reputable and stable company that values high standards and rewards loyalty and excellence. FCNM is looking for a conscientious, detail oriented person with the ability to contribute as a team member, good office technology skills, and a sense of pride in work well done. This position is perfect for a valued expert in clerical work who excels in delivering high quality, accurate results, while efficiently maintaining and enhancing existing organizational systems and standards.
FCNM provides excellent benefits and an opportunity to grow with the best!
The Credit Associate provides administrative support services to Credit Analysts and other members of the credit department, including monitoring document status, generating standard customer correspondence, data entry, electronic filing and following up on processes.
The incumbent can live in Albuquerque, Clovis, Roswell or Las Cruces.
- Monitors industry specific discharge permits and good standing for entities
- Monitors customer submissions in accordance with Loan Service plans
- Retrieves reports/documents related to property liens, brand and business credit reports
- Uploads documents to internal site and/or ShareFile, ensuring documents are filed correctly
- Enters data into appropriate databases, including borrowing base reports and reconciliation reports
- Follows up on required documentation after closing and hand off to the document processor
- Generates standard customer correspondence, ensuring appropriate timing and accurate content
- High School diploma or equivalency degree
- At least two years of experience in an administrative support or clerical role
- Demonstrated experience with attention to detail, written and oral communication, organization, multi-tasking, and working in a team atmosphere adhering to strict deadlines
- Demonstrated experience working in a fast paced and changing environment
- Basic knowledge and understanding of mortgage credit, or the ability to absorb the required training and implement
At the discretion of FCNM, position may be offered at alternate titles and other business experience may be considered relevant.
Visit our websites for more information:
Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, age, pregnancy, genetic information or any other consideration prohibited by law or contract.