Auto req ID: 7190
Title: Credit Card Marketing Manager
Job Function: Marketing
Company: Harley-Davidson Financial Services
Full or Part-Time:Full Time
At Harley-Davidson, we are building more than machines. It’s our passion and commitment to continue the evolution of this storied brand, and heighten the desirability of the Harley-Davidson experience. To keep building our legend and leading our industry through innovation, evolution, and emotion we need the best and brightest talent. We stand for the timeless pursuit of adventure. Freedom for the soul. Are you ready?
Harley-Davidson Financial Services (HDFS), a wholly-owned subsidiary of Harley-Davidson, Inc., offers a wide range of financial products and services to motorcycle enthusiasts and Harley-Davidson dealerships. Products available to consumers include financing on motorcycles, MotorClothes™, and parts and accessories; cycle insurance; and extended service plans for Harley-Davidson® motorcycles.
You’ll play a pivotal role in helping us create the company we want to be. And for our employees and H-D community it’s done through being fair, honest, positive and creative. This isn’t just any company. And yours isn’t just any career. It’s part of your story. Ride with us and make it legendary.
Located inside the Chicago Loop you’ll find a vibrant area featuring eclectic eateries, shops, theaters, parks and HDFS’ Chicago office. Chicago is HDFS’ corporate headquarters and serves as the home office for employees who work in Accounting, Business Intelligence, Corporate Strategy, Credit and Risk Management, Marketing, Sales, and Securitization. Join our team as Credit Card Marketing Manager.
The Credit Card Marketing Manager will lead the development of our Credit Card marketing strategy and the execution of comprehensive and integrated consumer marketing campaigns to drive the growth of all consumer finance offerings.
- Develop and own the Credit Card marketing plan - development, execution and evaluation of campaigns across various channels, includin direct mail, email, customer service and consumer events
- Execute campaigns through multiple touchpoints to maximize new customer acquisitions
- Collaborate with leadership to develop new product variations to meet consumer needs including developing customized cross sell strategies that ensure we deliver the right product for the right customer at the right time
- Utilize portfolio analysis to segment and target customers via lifecycle & direct marketing campaigns
- Develop process and analytical capability to drive segmentation and execution strategies (by product/customer, timing of offer & pricing)
- Supervise the production process for all campaign materials
- Monitor and measure program results and adjust strategies as necessary; ensure all marketing test and learn activity is structured and robust enough to divulge key insights and highlight growth opportunities
- Ensure campaigns and marketing tactics support strategy as well as meet program deadlines
- Work closely with Originations, Risk, IT, and Product Leaders to ensure processes/campaigns maximize new account acquisition
- Manage legal and compliance requirements for marketing initiatives and campaigns
Protection of information and compliance with the law are paramount. Protecting employee, customer and corporate information is everyone's responsibility at Eaglemark Savings Bank. All employees must follow established safeguards, including policies regarding data protection, segregation of duties, and access to information based solely on business need. Further, it is the responsibility of all employees to maintain awareness and understanding of relevant laws, regulations, internal policies and procedures, and to comply with all of them.
A bachelor's degree in Marketing or a related field is highly preferred.
This role typically requires a minimum of 5 years of related experience. Qualified candidates should be able to demonstrate the followin
- Proven experience demonstrating strategic thinking, strong execution skills and consistently meeting deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Creative and a problem solver
- Self-directed, high-energy, strong work ethic
- Experience with a credit card and/or loyality program is highly preferred as is knowledge of the financial services industry
We offer an inclusive compensation package for all full-time employees including, but not limited to, bonus programs, health insurance benefits, a 401k program, onsite fitness centers, employee discounts on products and accessories, and more. We welcome everybody to join our family and be united no matter who you are or where you come from. Learn more about Harley-Davidson here.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
Direct Reports: No
Travel Required: 10 - 25%
Visa Sponsorship: This position is not eligible for visa sponsorship
Relocation: This position is not eligible for relocation assistance