It is our passion at DebtWave Credit Counseling, Inc to provide consumers with the best education and most appropriate programs to manage their debt. We know how difficult it is to reduce debt, so we want to make it simple by offering services that are both informative and practical. Since 2001, DebtWave has been helping consumers pay off their credit card debt through financial education, budgeting, and its debt management program. We are considered one of the top ten credit counseling agencies in the nation based on quality of customer service, volume of clients and overall size of company.
Our success comes from our top notch employees that bring with them motivation, a desire to help people, and high professional standards. We are looking for team players, fast learners, those with a positive attitude, and those that are resourceful and adaptable. Come be a part of our team!
**DebtWave Credit Counseling, Inc is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization. We have an A rating by the BBB, great client reviews on Google, Yelp and other prominent websites, and we have also partnered with local schools and military support organizations to provide financial literacy education.
As a Credit Counselor, you will be conducting multiple credit counseling sessions over the phone daily. Sessions consist of reviewing clients' credit report, expenses, income and assets and providing resources and solutions to help them become debt free. A typical day would consist of making outbound and answering inbound phone calls, replying to emails and online requests. We provide warm leads, no cold calling.
We are looking for polished and articulate individuals who we can train to become Certified Personal Financial Counselors (CPFC). Our goal is to help individuals and families to get out of debt with the least possible cost through conducting financial consultations, educating the consumer and recommending the appropriate solutions. Successful Debt Counselors have a drive to succeed and achieve goals, are optimistic and can build rapport quickly with clients.
We offer an extensive full-time paid training program, scripts, technology and tools to help you succeed. Full time only. Mon-Fri.
- Take inbound and make outbound calls daily from warm leads
- Reply to emails and online requests as needed
- Conduct credit counseling sessions; reviewing debt, budget analysis, and presenting solutions
- Reviewing debt: Review loan and credit card debt with the customer
- Budget analysis: Involves asking the customer very specific budget questions in order to run the analysis
- Presenting solutions: Based on the debt and budget analysis, you will present the customer with multiple solutions and educate them on each one
- One of the solutions is our Debt Management Program that provides clients a safe and practical way to pay back their credit card debt
- High School Diploma required; Bachelors degree preferred
- 1-2 years Inside Sales/Call Center experience.
- Excellent rapport building skills. Must be patient and consistent with the customers
- Must enjoy working in call center environment.
- High level of computer skills; typing, ability to learn new software, using multiple programs at once
- A stellar work ethic including a record of punctuality and good attendance.
- Ability to motivate, influence and help change consumers spending habits.
- Highly resourceful and adaptable to changing needs of the business.
For more information about DebtWave visithttp://www.debtwave.org/0