Why We Need You!
We are a family owned business that has been thriving in the RGV for over 40 years. We are in growth mode and need talented people who are searching for more than a "job" to help us serve more customers. Our PURPOSE is to ensure that we operate a profitable organization and use the proceeds to improve the lives of others. If this sounds like the kind of environment you'd like to be in, we'd love to hear from you.
POSITION: Credit Manager
- Create an environment that is focused and driven to hit goals of quality and one call resolution.
- Support sales department
- Notify the Collection Manager of any client struggling with payments.
- Set examples for the team via positive attitude, good customer and collections technique and disciplines.
- Review all new credit applicants for approval including approval and denial letters
- Work credit terms for new accounts and marginal credit reports
- Open mail payments, run tape on payments and give to cashier for posting
- Work terms on refinancing of delinquent accounts
- Give credit reports to credit bureau and other reporting agencies
- Knowledge of collateral documentation required in lending as well as a general understanding of Uniform Commercial Code requirements (UCC) from a commercial lending perspective.
- Provide leadership and guidance to less experienced analysts; coach and mentor as appropriate with potential for having direct reports assigned in the future.
- Successful candidate will be a problem solver, demonstrate high energy, maintain focused and disciplined approach, and always display professionalism and high integrity.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- High School Diploma required; Bachelor s degree preferred or equivalent general business experience.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in a managerial position
- Adhering to strict security policies and procedures.
- A Plus if you have (Strong knowledge of federal collection rules and regulations.)
- A Plus if you have (Attention to detail, organizational & time management skills.)
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook).