The Credit Manager will manage and run the TSC Apparel Credit Department. This manager will ensure that both the customer and the companies key performance expectations are met and continuously improved upon. This person will drive a clear strategic vision and ensure the operational activities for this staff are met while managing and motivating the team.
• Release or hold orders based on accounts' credit standing with TSC
• Accurately document and report the credit positions and policies of TSC Apparel to internal and external stakeholders of TSC
• Advanced understanding and interpretation of accounts and opportunities to create a competitive advantage
• Make decisions concerning credit limits, acceptable levels or risk and terms of payment.
• Manage a credit team to allow for appropriate risk management of the TSC Accounts Receivable portfolio
• Participate and develop business plans and staffing to meet changing volume needs
• Ability to identify, recruit and develop credit team
• Tracking and administering credit department expenses
• Interact with Sales and Executive team on credit policies and procedures
• Develop a continuous improvement model for the Credit Department and staff so that TSC can maintain its speed and appropriateness of decisions
Required Education: Bachelors Degree
Technology:strong PC skills: Microsoft Office a must, and experience with FDM4 a plus. Comfortable with getting, analyzing and understanding data, a requirement.
Experience Level:: 3-5 years of successful personal management and credit management. A proven communicator.
• Strong initiative, self-motivated, sales-oriented
• Committed to exceeding customer expectations
• Demonstrate strong team building skills and have the ability to recruit and develop a strong credit team.
• Confident personality that can develop relationships with customers and sales force
• Be able to multi-task effectively and cope with competing demands
• Excellent project management and process improvement skills
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, ability to hold Team accountable for goals.
• Strong Product Presentation skills a must.
• Advanced knowledge of Wholesale business, apparel knowledge a plus
The position requires primarily interpersonal and somewhat sedentary work such as lifting and carrying job-related articles. Sitting dominates most of the responsibilities. However, a certain amount of walking and or standing may occasionally be necessary.
Responsibilities require keyboarding activity and/or manual manipulation of a computer mouse with either hand. This includes repetitive motion with wrists, hands and/or fingers. The position consists of approximately 80-90% computer work which involves extensive viewing of a computer monitor. It is also necessary to possess the ability to speak and hear (with reasonable accommodation) in order to exchange detailed information both face-to-face and via phone to customers, vendors, employees and others.
Responsibilities require the ability (with reasonable accommodation) to see and read handwritten and typed documents.
• Moderate stress related to deadlines and business activity
• Regulated temperature while at the corporate office, visits to our warehouses will expose you to the extreme weather and temperature conditions
• Little noise
• Little to no electrical hazards
• Some exposure to radiant energy from computer monitors
• Acceptable lighting
While many activities are performed independently, responsibilities require extensive communication and cooperation with co-workers, customers, and vendors.
Questions about this position or to apply please email email@example.com
TSC is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer