In 1990 Crawford Electric Supply opened its first store in Dallas, Texas and began a tradition of excellence. Within five years of opening, the store was ranked #1 in the twin city market. Crawford has grown from one location and six associates to 26locations across Texas and Louisiana and more than 650 associates. Over the last 25 years, Crawford Electric has lived up to, and exceeded its motto of "Whatever it Takes!" Crawford is a subsidiary of Sonepar USA.
- Evaluate new credit applications and set appropriate credit lines
- Establish and maintain customer credit files
- Preserve the company’s lien and bond rights on job accounts
- Contact customers regarding payment of delinquent invoices
- Maintain positive relationship with customers and sales department
- Adequately investigate and monitor credit worthiness of current customers
- Prepare monthly lien and bond notices
- Communicate with sales department on monthly lien and bond notices
GENERAL QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED:
Detail oriented with exceptional organizational, customer service and account management skills. Able to multi-task within a fast paced environment; Able to communicate effectively with a broad range of customers; Self motivated with a positive attitude. Previous Credit Management experience a plus.
SPECIFIC QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED:
A college degree in Business Management and/or equivalent industry experience is requested. Computer proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Get Paid.