At Pitney Bowes, we do the right thing, the right way.
As a Credit Manager for Pitney Bowes, you can too.
We have amazing people who are the driving force, the inspiration and foundation of our company. Our thriving culture can be broken down into four components: Client. Team. Win.Innovate.
We actively look for prospects who:
- Are passionate about client success.
- Enjoy collaborating with others.
- Strive to exceed expectations.
- Move boldly in the quest for superior and best in market solutions.
If you would like to be considered for this position, please apply.
A thoughtful leader who thinks critically by gathering, analyzing and prioritizing material facts. You are an active listener and a good communicator, including the ability to negotiate and you have the capacity to have critical communications that may involve disparate points of view.
- Be responsible for overall quality of commercial credit underwriting, including the nuances associated with equipment financing and leasing.
- Have accountability to manage the existing commercial loan and lease portfolio, including active participation of workout situations and maintaining accurate risk grades across the portfolio.
- Prepare and present cogent written and verbal presentations on key credit opportunities and portfolio metrics to senior management and Board Committees.
- Lead and mentor a growing team of credit analysts to achieve a "best practice" state of commercial credit analysis and portfolio management.
- Be responsible to stay abreast of internal policy and bank regulatory requirements and maintain adherence to them.
- You have at least seven years experience in underwriting commercial credit opportunities, including the ability assess key financial ratios and cash flows of businesses across a wide array of industries. You have relevant experience in assessing problem loans and leases and you have experience in working them out.
- You have at least five years experience in leading and mentoring commercial underwriting teams and you are conversant with standard business law requirements pertaining to commercial loan and lease documentation and can understand and offer input to issues relating to documenting approved transactions.
- You have the capacity to take the lead in critical communications with peers in sales as well as potential and existing clients. You will maintain a healthy, on-going rapport with the sales team while simultaneously preserving the health of the loan and lease portfolio, and clients will have had a professional interaction with Pitney Bowes as a result of your interactions with them. Further, you have experience with and are comfortable interacting with internal auditors and external regulators.
- You are comfortable conceptualizing and organizing strategic issues and portfolio trends and you are adept at presenting them with strong written and verbal skills to groups, including those senior to your standing in the organization.
- Strong skills in Office 360, particularly Excel and PowerPoint, with lesser reliance on Word (Access would be helpful).
- Experience with dashboard reporting (Power BI would be preferred).
- Bachelor's degree preferred. Advanced degree helpful.
- Provide the opportunity to grow and develop your career
- Offer an inclusive environment that encourages diverse perspectives and ideas
- Deliver challenging and unique opportunities to contribute to the success of a transforming organization
- Offer comprehensive benefits globally (pbprojectliving.com)
At Pitney Bowes, our passionate and ambitious team delivers innovations that help clients navigate the complex and always evolving world of commerce: from helping them use data to market to the best customers, to enabling the sending of parcels and packages efficiently, to securing payments through statements and invoices. In everything we do, we deliver accuracy and precision to drive meaningful impact.
Pitney Bowes is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer that values diversity and inclusiveness in the workplace.
W/M/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/LGBT are encouraged to apply.
All interested individuals must apply online. Individuals with disabilities who cannot apply via our online application should refer to the alternate application options via our Individuals with Disabilities link.