Job ID: 181684
Oldcastle Coastal, a CRH company, is a division within Oldcastle APG. APG is North America’s leading manufacturer and supplier of concrete masonry, dry mix, and hardscape products. With over $2B in sales, APG operates across 36 states and 5 Canadian provinces through a network of over 195 operating locations and more than 6,500 employees.
Responsible for establishing credit lines, reviewing customer’s credit status and reviewing accounts.
- Manage daily credit department operations.
- Review and approve all credit applications.
- Administration of credit department, including assigned personnel.
- Prepare monthly accounts and customer aging reports for Oldcastle finance department.
- Respond to inquiries from customers, and research/resolve outstanding credit issues.
- Assist in developing new credit policies and procedures.
- Maintain credit invoice and supporting documentation files.
- Review A/R ledger.
- Write credit correspondence.
- Responsible for all A/R collections and personnel in A/R and collections functions.
- Maintain bond and lien rights.
- Prepare all lien waiver requests from customers.
- Perform analytical review and reporting within Accounts receivable.
- Bachelor’s Degree from a four-year college or university with major in Accounting, Finance, Administration or related field, plus 1+ years related experience and/or training: or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Prior Collections and A/R experience, including knowledge of regulations and compliance requirements.
- Knowledge of SOX compliance and requirements.
- Knowledge of lien laws.
- Excellent communications skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to communicate with all levels within the organization, customers and vendors.
- Ability to maintain accuracy in very detailed work environment, highly detail oriented.
- Proficient in PC skills, accounting software, Internet based programs, MS Office Suite, especially Excel.
What CRH Americas Offers You
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
About CRH Americas
CRH Americas has a long and proud heritage as one of North America’s largest corporations. We are a proud reflection of the hundreds of family businesses, local and regional companies and mid to large sized enterprises that together form the CRH Americas family. CRH Americas operates with a decentralized, diversified structure, letting you work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of a large enterprise.
Oldcastle Coastal, a CRH company, is a great place to grow! If you’re up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Once you click apply now, you will be brought to our career site. Please complete your online profile which will be sent directly to the appropriate Hiring Manager. Our system allows you to view and track your status 24 hours a day. Thank you for your interest in the CRH Americas family!
CRH Americas is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.