Primary Location: United States (US)- Iowa - Johnston
Function: Financial Services
Title: Credit Processing Specialist- 69578
As a Credit Processing Specialist for John Deere Financial located in Johnston, IA, you will be responsible for pre-booking lease functions. This includes creating and auditing lease document packages as well as the funding process. You will be a resource for analysts, dealers, and other departments with lease specific issues and questions. In addition, you will:
- Review and/or audit lending documentation for completeness and accuracy.
- Provide timely and accurate processing of dealer funding.
- Provide lease specific assistance to internal and external customers.
Visa sponsorship is NOT available for this position.
What Skills You Need
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to use multiple internal systems as well as the standard desktop applications.
- Ability to be flexible and effortlessly reprioritize tasks with short notice.
- Understanding of accounting fundamentals, such as debits, credits, etc.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
- High level of customer-focused call evaluations.
What Makes You Stand Out
- 1 or more years of experience working in the finance industry
- 1 or more years of experience working in customer service or related customer-oriented environment
Ideally, you will have a degree or equivalent work experience in the following:
- Degree in Business/Management discipline
What You'll Get
At John Deere, you are empowered to create a career that will take you to where you want to go. Here, you'll enjoy the freedom to explore new projects, the support to think outside the box and the advanced tools and technology that foster innovation and achievement. We offer comprehensive relocation and reward packages to help you get started on your new career path. Click hereto find out more about our Total Rewards Package.
The information contained herein is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities and qualifications required of individuals performing the job. The qualifications detailed in this job description are not considered the minimum requirements necessary to perform the job, but rather as guidelines.
John Deere is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, among other things, race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability.