Essential duties may include, but are not limited to the following:
- Assemble menu items.
- Prep all food items.
- Package the menu items.
- Portion control.
- Proper holding and storage of all food items.
- Take out the trash.
- Assist in front-of-house operations as necessary.
- Unpack and store incoming inventory orders.
- Report to management when equipment is malfunctioning.
- Clean the kitchen and storage areas.
- Clean and maintaining equipment.
- Explain menu and answering product questions as raised by customers.
- Take guest’ orders accurately.
- Relay the order to the kitchen staff.
- Accept payment from customers and making change correctly.
- Operate the cash register and being responsible for cash receipts.
- Present orders to customers, properly packaged.
- Supports the General Manager, Assistant General Manager and Assistant Manager in use of all systems and training programs.
- Assist with providing appropriate training for crew members.
- Position requires standing, walking or sitting for prolonged periods of time.
Non-Essential Job Functions:
- Maintain physical condition appropriate to the performance of assigned duties and responsibilities which may include the following:
- Walking, standing or sitting for extended periods of time.
- Lifting a minimum of 50 lbs. overhead.
- Maintain effective audio-visual discrimination and perception needed for:
- Making observations.
- Communicating with others.
- Reading and writing.
- Typically works 30-40 hours per week.
- Prior to entering position, candidate must pass a drug screen and complete a background check and MVR check.
- Subject to periodic and random drug screening.
- Subject to annual background check and MVR check.
- In-store training program completed.